Comment on page
Installing the VendorFuel plugin.
To install the VendorFuel plugin on your WordPress site,
- Log into WordPress.
- Select Plugins > Add New from the side menu. This will take you to the Add Plugins page.
- Type "VendorFuel" in the Search plugins field. You should then see the VendorFuel plugin appear.
The VendorFuel plugin in search results.
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin.
- Then click the Activate button. After activation, you should see three new menu options appear:
- VF Product Pages: These are pages associated with each of your products.
- VF Category Pages: These are pages associated with each of your product categories.
- VendorFuel: This is where your catalog and store settings reside.
The WordPress dashboard after installing the VendorFuel plugin.